Course Status

Hello everyone

As you will be well aware, the weather today, Saturday 11th March, has been very very wet. Two of the 3 interclub teams matches were abandoned because the greens became unplayable.

The forecast for tomorrow (Sunday 12th ) is not much better so there is a high likelihood that the course / greens may remain unplayable.

Greens are defined as unplayable when there are no places where you can take line-of-putt relief from water pooling on the green’s surface.

At this moment, we are still open tomorrow, but if the rain continues overnight we may need to close the course.

If it is raining tomorrow and you still want to play, please call us before you make the trip (so that you don’t get here to find the course has been closed).

If we do need to close the course, we will send out an e-mail to that effect and soon also update the TMGC website Course Status


Te Marua Golf Club

e temarua

p 526 7020